Friday, December 28, 2012

"Voice"

So many of you know that I have been working on an APP for the Adventures of One Sock book. I have a wonderful and talented Artist who is willing to do the App for us. Now what I don't have is a voice for the narration of the book. Someone told me I should read and do the voice since my voice sounds good. But to me, I don't think my voice is all that everyone says it is. I'm looking for that soothing voice, the one that every child loves to hear when being read to before bedtime.

So I ask from the readers and fans out there, if you have that voice or know someone who does, please refer them to my direction. I will send them a PDF copy and await a sample with their voice. I know my person who is doing the App will be available in January to make this happen. Any Feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment